THE COMICS REPORTER: Zunar’s 2010 Sedition Act Appeal To Be Heard June 18
The Malaysian cartoonist Zunar sent out a press release earlier today about his appeal of a High Court decision regarding his detention in 2010 under that country’s Sedition Act.
“Zunar vs the police and the Malaysian government (Unlawful Detention under The Sedition Act): An appeal at the Appellate Court on the 18th June 2013.
“The Appellate Court has set 18th of June to hear my appeal on the decision of the Kuala Lumpur High Court’s ruling regarding detention of me under the Sedition Act three years ago.
Buy My Merchandise
- Politik Caca Marba - Kartun2 Era PN RM30.00
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] White Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00