Cartoon book as a ‘gift’ to Malaysian judges
28 Nov 2013: Zunar has sent his latest cartoon book, “Pirates of the Carry-BN” a special ‘gift’ to Court Appeal Judges who presided over his case early November. He personally delivered the gift to the registration counter at the Palace Of Justice building in Putrajaya yesterday.
He hope the judges will read the book and have better understanding about political cartoon and the role of political cartoonist in democratic country.
The message read as:
Dear Justice Abdul Aziz, Arif and David Wong…
On 1st Nov 2013, you made a judgement: “The police were right to detain me under the Sedition Act for publishing a comic book, Cartoon-O-Phobia in September 2010.
Please read this book and you will find that “Drawing cartoon is not a crime!!
Buy My Merchandise
- Politik Caca Marba - Kartun2 Era PN RM30.00
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] White Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00