Zunar’s case is now fixed for further mention on 7th April 2016 at 9 am
Zunar’s case is now fixed for further mention on 7th April 2016 at 9 am pending the decision of N.Surendran’s (Zunar’s lawyer) reference to the High Court.
The decision in N.Surendran’s case is fixed to be delivered on 14th April.
The 3 points/questions referred to the High Court to be answered in N Surendran’s case are:-
1. Whether the Sedition Act 1948 is constitutional;
2. Whether the Sedition Act 1948 contravenes Articles 5, 8 and 10 of the Federal Constitution;
3. Whether the Sedition Act 1948 is unconstitutional considering that intention need not be proven for offences under the said Act.
Buy My Merchandise
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
- Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- "Fight Through Cartoons" My story of harassment, intimidation and jail - Zunar. (English) RM59.90
- "Even My Pen Has A Stand" Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00
- "Even My Pen Has A Stand" White Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00