COURT UPDATE: High Court sets September 25 for Zunar’s travel ban challenge
High Court has set 25th September to hear my challenge on travel ban.
I have to wait another three months to find out whether I will be allowed to travel abroad.
This morning, the Kuala Lumpur High Court Judge Datin Hajjah Azizah has set 25th September to hear my challenge to quash the travel ban. The Malaysian government imposed the travel ban on me since June 2016, immediately after I received “Cartoonist for Peace Award 2016” which was presented by Kofi Annan in Geneva. The challenge was filed on Dec 7 last year.
I was represented by Melissa Sasidaran.
Buy My Merchandise
- [Pre-Order] Politik Caca Marba - Kartun2 Era PN RM30.00
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- Fight Through Cartoons. My story of harassment, intimidation and jail - Zunar. (English) RM59.90
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00