“TALENT IS A RESPONSIBILITY,” MALAYSIAN CARTOONIST ZUNAR SAYS By Fa Abdul, Eksentrika
I first met Zunar last year when I attended his tea party at the Kuala Lumpur and Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall (KLSCAH). Unfortunately, even before the tea party began, Zunar or his full name Zulkiflee SM Anwar Ulhaque, was arrested and his creative works were confiscated.
Going and in and out of lock-up has been a norm for this political cartoonist. As if that was not enough, the Malaysian government has also imposed a travel ban on him, preventing Zunar from leaving the country.
Buy My Merchandise
- [Pre-Order] Politik Caca Marba - Kartun2 Era PN RM30.00
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- Fight Through Cartoons. My story of harassment, intimidation and jail - Zunar. (English) RM59.90
- [Even My Pen Has A Stand] Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00