An Anti-Fake News Act is now a reality and it is the daily reality of Zunar by Cartooniana
Article By: Louise Christine Larsen
In December 2017 Zunar spoke about a new focus in his work. He would show the direct impact, which the corruption of the government has in the daily life of the Malaysians. To wit, the rakyat, the people to the right has been turned into Atlas, carrying on his back the excesses of those in power.
Zunar’s words highlighted his strength of mind considering his work is continuously sought eliminated by the ban on his leaving the country, the ban on his books and the ban against his being published, not to mention his exhibitions being removed, whenever his cartoons are shown.
Read Full Story Here: https://bit.ly/2IXipZm
Buy My Merchandise
- [Pre-Order] Politik Caca Marba - Kartun2 Era PN RM30.00
- Hello Mr. Peng Khia Nutt [Digital Book] RM10.00
Zunar Clearance Bundle Pack
- Kartun Anti Racism (KAR) RM30.00
- "Fight Through Cartoons" My story of harassment, intimidation and jail - Zunar. (English) RM59.90
- "Even My Pen Has A Stand" Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt by Zunar RM30.00